Saturday, January 1, 2011

Connecticut Vally Arms Shotgun Made In Italy

If Périgueux Tales

Like Perigord,
like Perigueux
love this city that reflects History of France,
like his past prehistoric and Gallo-Roman
like its monuments and its charming downtown,
like his life was rich with animations,
his tours, mimosas, jazz evenings ....
like its regional cuisine,
like the Tower of Vésone
impressed me so much in my childhood,
j love the garden of the arenas in which I keep the memory
of its corners to the secluded,
I like the quiet of this small provincial town,
I love its cathedral and its dome,
like its market
I put on my radio France Bleu Perigord,
I see the hill "La Boissiere" when I open my window
I like this city has remained clean,
like mind Perigord,
both rebel and realistic
whose soul is forged by his land steeped in history.
I love nature.
Yes, I like the Périgord Périgueux and ....

Here are devoted for this page my favorite city
unearthed some photos in my archives.

© Gilles RICHER

I said that the sky is a natural sky
overlooking the Cathedral of Perigueux
and it does is not so rare that
to see what type of light in the evening sunset.
I just use a process of clarification the cathedral
in the original photo which was darker.


Jacques, my brother has found this slideshow to the sound of the fiddle
I reproduce below.
If Périgueux Tales
right button with 4 arrows allows
after launch to view the slideshow in full screen.


Tower Vésone © Gilles RICHER


Isle of view Bridge Barries © Gilles RICHER


house Consuls © Gilles RICHER


Fireworks on the Cathedral © Gilles RICHER


roofs Périgueux © Gilles RICHER

view of a staircase renaissance © Gilles RICHER


L e 1 July 2001, took place as every year,
this magnificent demonstration of what Félibrée .
This popular festival attracts thousands of people in joy and conviviality.



C is Frederic Mistral poet Occitan
who was the instigator in creating the Félibrige,
an association for the protection and promotion of the Occitan language.

A rain of flowers fell on Périgueux ,
Occitane Capital for a Day ...

© Gilles Richer
Two slide shows have this event
through some Photos and information on this festival
which takes place every year in a city different from the Périgord.



Perigord - The Félibrée in Perigueux - Part 1
Click on the mini slide shows to view.
















































Click on the mini slide shows to view.


And Périgueux not exist without the Perigord
a final view on the valley of the Dordogne

© Gilles
RICHER

Photos can be viewed in high definition format by clicking it.

's all for now,
Tomorrow is another day ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment