Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thank You Cards To Coaches

Flowers with the seasons

Soft Blue - 2003-04-Normandie © Gilles Richer

Flowers brighten my life,
Their fragrance spellbinding me sometimes
Their colors amaze me,
In light of dawn
They are hatched my eyes.
Jasmine Star - 2002-05-Grimaud © Gilles Richer
Yesterday, it was winter and the heather,
Today is the spring and their petals fluttering in the wind,
Tomorrow summer and the smell of roses,
Later in the fall and the end of geraniums.
Sweet Pea © Gilles Richer
I see them open gently,
sometimes I wait long
I prefer to see them lounging in my garden, bouquet garni
What to life shortened
Like both see the drops of dew,
Come refresh their satin petals.
Poppy hanging on his wall stone - 2003-05-Nyons © Gilles Richer

Beyond this strand
poetry that inspire me flowers,
in my library, they have a special place in the category
photo slideshow
through several publishing
which they


fall in Nature
plume Fall - 10/2009 © Gilles Richer

Love of Orchids Jean Francois Lepage
Orchids - 2003-08 Ex- position Titanic © Gilles Richer

Garden ornately Jacqueline
Anemones -2002 -08 © Gilles Richer

The most beautiful gardens
Lavender - 2004-06-Paris-© Gilles Richer

It's over for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article
remember there is always a publication to discover
clicking in my


soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment