Monday, April 19, 2010

Cheese Fondue Without Fondue Pot

Yolande Tilly - Breakfast snacks cool

P MALL nibbling cool © Yolande Tilly
A creation of my site,
I wanted to give a nod
a talented photographer,
as evidenced by the prices which it has received for this photo.

Why?

First, because the site is largely dedicated to photography
and it seemed natural to start with this theme.
other hand, this photo represents for me a very good symbol of life,
simultaneously with our desire for serenity and pleasure,
even if these moments can be that fugitive and fragile.

And if the images sometimes ask us,
literature, poetry, quotes, music, some videos,
and the discovery of practical information and cultural
are all subjects that I want to develop
this site.

It is in this spirit that I realized
"Eclectic"
which I hope
hang your eyes and your mind over days ....

course this blog is regularly updated,
and becomes a source of materials that I class in
my virtual library.

a time of digital tablets and iPad
course it contains eBooks
but not only!

You can find my site:
- photo slideshows
- Some works of art, history and cultural
- Tourist guides
- In literature
- selected information (environment, health, etc.)
- Tutorials
- Brochures and catalogs useful
- Music
- A small museum stamp
- Links to my favorites Heart,
- My other interventions on the canvas,
- Direct links to my articles
- Clouds thematic links.

You can also find this site a lot of pictures;
mine but those of photographers,
known and lesser known
but have aroused in me a deep emotion.

This site is cultural and recreational
but sometimes a little humor
will provide the necessary lightness to our appointment.


computer enthusiast since the first personal computers,
I also discovered the first digital cameras and at the same time,
I made the exciting learning photography.
I present here one of my first digital photos
I regarded (wrongly or rightly)
as worthy of interest.
This bucolic as the rain came meddle in the sun
seemed worthy of being immortalized.
You be the judge!

Between rain and sun on the banks of the river at Saint Leo on Vézère Perigord





And as Yolande Tilly said so on his blog


"Photography is a hobby for me, a passion
,
but also a means of expression.
I tried by means of transcribing
my emotions of the beauty that surrounds me.
To keep track of time passing,
paths traveled.
To try to capture an emotion,
suspend the flapping wings of a butterfly
to try 'retain the magic.
Put your finger on a little something and extract its beauty,
paint the world, the dream.

But the picture is also a quest for itself
ongoing research,
learn, again and again
open his heart, his sense of everything around me,
try to extract the essence ...

Play and vibrate ... "



Yolande being like me, a native of Perigord
she also photographed such sublimely beautiful landscapes
I book you a preview.




Montagrier in Perigord © Yolande Tilly
Grand Brassac Perigord © Yolande Tilly
Bourdeilles in Perigord © Yolande Tilly
Grand Brassac Perigord © Yolande Tilly
To learn more about the universe Yolande Tilly
I suggest you discover website.
My third eye



That's it for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article



remember there is always a publication to discover
by clicking on the links from my




soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment