Sunday, April 25, 2010

How To Make A Slide Projector Experiment

My garden, your ivy, my flower ...


Rose in the light garden - Port de l'Arsenal near the Bastille in Paris - 10/2009 © Gilles Richer

In my distant dream, hiding a garden, have you lost
Believer, I cried thy name in vain.
But sometimes you joined me, taking my hand
a kiss, you take away my fear
your ivy and I was getting my flower you
Iris fall colors © Gilles Richer

And then one day, the miracle of Love
landed on the frame of our destiny.
Glare - 05-2003 © Gilles Richer

Like two fingers of hand
Two waves on the same frequency,
Two birds on their part,
Every day, every moment
Small events, sweet moments ....
Flowers white rhododendron © Gilles Richer

And what are those little words whispered in the morning,
who give meaning to our tomorrow.
Fireplace flowered © Gilles Richer

And when your lips are fleeing before my onslaught,
I know that your neck will yield to my passion,
M allowing them to browse the rest of your skin,
What I devour my appetite of a lion.
All these moments of enjoyment,
your body that moves my sense
Your touch that you offer me constantly
Your tenderness that came over me and rocking me,
All that you represent in my heart,
Everything about you makes me melt with happiness.

© Gilles Richer



That's it for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article
remember there is always a publication to discover
clicking in my


soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment