Saturday, August 28, 2010

Compoundbow For Huntingbest Buy 2009

trucks decorated

© Gilles RICHER
was a day of May 2002,
at a family reunion in Lodève
where I could enjoy a rally beautiful
trucks decorated with it.
I found it particularly successful
with genuine artistic quality
although I have no particular passion for bullfighting.
I'm allowed to bring my personal touch
the picture I had taken
for value to this background colors.

I of course some pictures that you will be able to explore a little further
but these roads so that decorate their trucks are also versatile.
So here's a video that I propose ... Listen carefully
history!
There are also poetry in the road ...

You've probably met one day one of these beautiful trucks
on your way
but what a pleasure to watch closely, stepping on the riser
and be photographed.

If one day you have this opportunity, do not miss ...

And as such an event has watered everything was planned.


But back to these beautiful trucks I present to you a few specimens.
































































































For fans,
you can decorate your wallpapers computers with these photos
by clicking on them and thus getting the high definition version.


That's it for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article
remember there is always a publication to discover
clicking in my
Virtual Library
soon.






















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment