Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Typical Wholesale Mark-up On Beer

Backlight Lake Daumesnil

backlight on Lake Daumesnil Vincennes - 2001 © Gilles Richer
I took this picture in 2001 with one of my first digital camera in
Daumesnil lake near the Bois de Vincennes.
I waited a long time that each element is in its place
and sunlight allows me to create this shadow effect Chinese
retaining only the single color of the sun reflected in water .

lovers of the sea © Gilles Richer
lovers of the sea © Gilles Richer
These 2 photos are also dear to my heart for personal reasons and
also use this time the sun setting over
for cutting silhouettes of lovers.

Tide on the coast of Nice - 2000-12 © Gilles Richer
I too relishes photographing sunsets
because although I love watching such pictures,
I think the subject is extensively reworked.
In this photo, my wish was to bring out the beachcomber in this light
which gives a contrast between the lines, the softness of the sky and break the force of the wave.

Heaven Fire in Nice - 2004-04 © Gilles Richer
But how resist such a heaven if you love photography!

Dramatic Sky on buron in Cantal - 2000-07 © Gilles Richer
A gray overcast sky and also provides great opportunities for the photographer
lights in this context
small mountains give this a little oppressive atmosphere that emphasizes
little buron a little lost against the nature that surrounds it.

Mount Griou in Cantal - 20007-07 © Gilles Richer
Again, the colors of the sky and the mist on Mount Griou
provide another vision of this place that I like.

Low cloud on the campaign in the Cantal - © 2001-08 Gilles Richer
Low clouds over the countryside in the Cantal - © 2001-08 Gilles Richer
These low clouds mingled with the summer sun will soon engulf the
landscape.
was a great opportunity for me to press the shutter
in watching the sunlight that would illuminate the campaign.

The rock lost in the Cotes d'Armor - 2004-06 © Gilles Richer
Sometimes a picture skinned
filled only by light flicker Sea
and just this rock that emerges, is enough to make me go far, far away ...

is my relationship to poetry, because
to photograph, the look is more important than technical
and whenever I take these pictures, I'm
like a painter who builds his picture, and
settings which I operate are there to translate what I imagine
beyond what I see.


In the fall one morning I will go by the paths

In my song I will hunt

grief
In my mind chorus
In your absence I wake

time
J'humerai this beautiful moment
Delicious

Me loverai in the wind
serve Him now
If I praise

radiant light
lose myself in your eyes In your person
Charman t

I'll swim in the sea
Of your sweet smile Clear
Evanescent

In autumn morning
Through these roads became
In our wanderings

We wake serene
rub shoulders with the great divine
In excessive

© Marie-Monique Ihry




Through these pictures my debut in the digital world
I wanted to share my perspective and my feelings and my pleasure
photographer.
Nothing extraordinary but a share that may arouse in some
desire to do the same and much better than me.

That's it for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article
remember there is always a publication to discover
clicking in my


Virtual Library

soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment