Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sudden Nausea Won't Go Away

My cat - Hulton Getty Collection

"I want in my house: A woman with her reason, A cat among books passing"
(Guillaume Apollinaire)


So goes the cat, autonomous hermit , libertine, ascetic, hug or spicy, or leaping to coiling,
never the same but still the same ... Send
poets, novelists or citations essayists of yesterday and today trying to capture this elusive
adorable, this sedentary runaway.

I made the slideshow you can see from this book dedicated to the love of cats by
original photos in black and white but also decorated with quotations and texts of famous authors.
Click on the mini slide scrolling to view a new page in large format.




For your wallpaper or just to please the eye,
Here are some pictures for lovers (his) cats.

is the familiar spirit of place: he judges, he presides, he inspires
all things in his empire: maybe it is fairy, is it god?
Charles Baudelaire
The sleepy kitten on the guitar (Author unknown)
What torment to live near you
I ate, it's two hours ... Let us sleep!
Colette!
Sleep Kitten © Philippe Rosa
I see my wife in spirit
his eyes, like yours, amiable beast,
deep and cold, cuts and splits like a dart.
Charles Baudelaire.
Blue Eyes Cat © Catherine Fricotteau x
Cats powerful and gentle
pride of the house.
Charles Baudelaire
Soft Paw cat Fabrice © Deutscher
To him I gave my heart my precious stingy
heart chat.
And he, without words, gave me his.
Colette
The pleading look of the cat © Eve Milochau
There are two ways to forget the worries of life
music and cats.
Jules Renard:
The Cat in the glare of the sun © Eric Favre
The cat is a dilettante in fur
Theophile Gautier.
The kitten in the flowers © Jean-Claud e Singla
The smallest feline is a work of art
Leonard Vinci.
The red kitten in the grass © Laurent Mercier
They take, thinking, noble attitude
large sphinxes stretched out in solitude. Charles Baudelaire
The cat lying in the grass © Mathieu Meunier
Come, my beautiful cat, love on my heart,
retain the claws of your paw ,
and let me gaze into your beautiful eyes
mixed metal and agate. Charles Baudelaire
Agate is a quartz and is a variety of chalcedony.
Akhat From the Greek, it was named after a river in Sicily where we found it in abundance.
is a stone or semi-precious and there are several varieties red, green, yellow,
blue or black
The cat with blue eyes © Bernard Arnoux

The best way to resist temptation is to yield
. Oscar Wilde
the greedy e cat (author unknown)
To understand cats, you should realize it has
own talents ,
his singular point of view and even his personal morality. Lilian Jackson Braun
two Siamese kittens convent (Author unknown)
That's it for today.
Tomorrow is another day ...

But until the next article
remember there is always a publication to discover
clicking in my


Virtual Library

soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment